How Wedding Paws started.....
My name is Amy and I got married in November 2012 at Lavender Bay, Sydney and all I wanted was for my 2 sharpeis, Demi & Chloe to be a part of one of the most important days of our lives., When I went online and couldn't find a company that provided this service I was shocked as so many peoples pets are a part of their families these days and mean so much to them,. I wanted to help others and provide this service that I would of loved to of had at my own wedding.
It didn't take long to realise that there was a gap in the market across Australia! Wedding Paws has now expanded and we can offer this service to you in other locations - hit our locations tab to see where we have now branched out to!
What we Do:
* Transport your pets to and from your wedding ceremony and or photo session
* Dress your pets
* Supervise and care for your pets throughout your ceremony
* Accompany your pets to your wedding photos
* Assist with your pets wedding role
* Provide walks, potty breaks, feeding and water
* Bag and dispose of all pet waste
* Feed them dinner on drop off
We know that leaving your pets in the hands of others is a very daunting process but we can give you our word that they will be in good hands.
Were not only pet lovers, but we're pet owners too. Your pet will be treated as if it were our own.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.